This coupon retriever is designed for operating pressures of 1,000 psi. It is equipped with a 1" MNPT 316 SS body,
bleeder valve, retriever rod, SS coupon insulator, and safety chain with handle. For more information,
contact us today for more details and to request a product catalog.
Hand inserted retriever tool for installing coupons into lines, while operating under constant operating pressure.
1. Loosen packing nut and position into retriever body.
2. Screw body into existing valve. Standing at one side of unit.
3. Grasp handle, slowly open valve, push rod to position coupon into pipe.
4. Tighten packing nut to seal.
5. Tighten safety clamp, set safety chain.
1. Standing at side of unit, grasp handle, detach safey chain.
2. Loosen safety clamp, slowly loosen packing nut, allowing rod to position coupon into body.
3. Close valve. Open retriever bleed valve to relieve pressure.
4. Remove unit from valve.