The K-150-50-ss is designed to operate under constant operating pressures of up to 150 psi with a structure rating of 300 psi. It
is constructed from stainless steel. The K-150-50-SS is lightweight, durable, and easy to use. The tool comes equipped standard
with 1/2" MNPT SS body, low pressure packing assembly, retrieving rod with T-handle, and delrin coupon insulator. For more
information, contact us today.
Hand inserted retriever tool for installing coupons into lines, while operating under constant operating pressure.
1. Loosen packing nut and position into retriever body.
2. Screw body into existing valve. Standing at one side of unit.
3. Grasp handle, slowly open valve, push rod to position coupon into pipe.
4. Tighten packing nut to seal.
1. Standing at side of unit, grasp handle.
2. Loosen safety clamp, slowly loosen packing nut, allowing rod to position coupon into body.
3. Close valve.
4. Remove unit from valve.