The K-300-1 is designed to operate under constant operating pressures of up to 300 psi. It is constructed from carbon steel
with stainless steel components. The K-300-1 is field-tested and its durable construction will ensure its long tenure in your
corrosion monitoring toolset. Comes equipped standard with a 1" MNPT carbon steel body, bleeder valve, retriever rod, delrin coupon
insulator, and safety chain with handle. For more information, contact us today.
Hand inserted retriever tool for installing coupons into lines, while operating under constant operating pressure.
1. Loosen packing nut and position into retriever body.
2. Screw body into existing valve. Standing at one side of unit.
3. Grasp handle, slowly open valve, push rod to position coupon into pipe.
4. Tighten packing nut to seal.
5. Tighten safety clamp, set safety chain.
1. Standing at side of unit, grasp handle, detach safey chain.
2. Loosen safety clamp, slowly loosen packing nut, allowing rod to position coupon into body.
3. Close valve. Open retriever bleed valve to relieve pressure.
4. Remove unit from valve.